throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


there is no real reason
Sunday, December 22, 2013 @ 12/22/2013 11:43:00 PM

Sometimes, I think that people who choose to die are not people who "lost it" neither are they people who lost the will to live.

People who choose to die simply choose to die. 

I think we fail to comprehend how the most obvious answer might be the correct one in the case of suicide. Does this idea occur to anyone before? It's like choosing grape juice as a drink. We don't question them like hey, why did you choose grape juice not orange right? We don't try to force some kind of rationale behind your actions like say oh you must be feeling rather purple etc etc... does that even make sense? No! We accept their choice of beverage and just like that, it must be the same for choosing death. 

In less morbid terms, I'm BACK FROM TAIWAN :D I think I am definitely super fat right now and hate myself :(  going to run tomorrow before witnessing SJ's baptism! I never been to one before so I'm honored she asked me to witness this holy procedure. 

Also, Christmas is coming in 3 days time! HO HO HO! I love this holiday the most! Jiayue is also inviting me to her Christmas party on the 24th and I've decided to go with an open heart :)